Crêpes with chocolate zabaglione
French cuisine meets Italian luxury.
Two classic dishes in one. This dessert is incredibly tempting.
A recipe by Claudia, a RITTER SPORT aficionado from Hannover.
For the crêpes:
4 oz plain flour
¼ stick of butter, melted
1 cup of milk
1 pinch of salt
For the zabaglione:
4 egg yolks
1¾ oz sugar
1½ oz RITTER SPORT Dark Chocolate
½ cup marsala
Preparing the Crépes:
1. Melt the butter in a pan over a low heat.
2. Mix the flour in with the milk, eggs, melted butter and salt.
3. Melt a very small amount of butter in a non-stick crêpe pan and add a little batter. Spread into a circle using a crêpe spatula.
Fry the crêpes as thin as possible and keep in a warm spot.
Preparing the zabaglione:
1. Separate the eggs and finely grate the chocolate.
2. Mix the egg yolk, the sugar, the chocolate and the marsala in a large metal bowl, then whip for about 10 minutes in a bain-marie using a whisk or blender until frothy.
Finally, arrange the crêpes with the chocolate zabaglione and serve.